Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Oct 23 Playlist

artist - song (album)
Ennio Morricone - Good Bad Ugly (Best of)
marlena shaw - california soul (verve remixed 4)
air - love (love 2)
bevel emboss - arabic (celluloid)
the surfaders - dragstrip murder mystery (ST)
bob marley rmx - duppy conqueror (roots rock remixed)
house of david gang - best I can be (reggae warrior)
house of david gang - imaginary woman (reggae warrior)
the Fundamentals - la frita (get alright)
Lindi Ortega - Voodoo Mama (Tin Star)
Lindi Ortega - Tin Star (Tin Star)
the skatalites - lalibela (walk with me)
the skatalites - walk with me (walk with me)
lee scratch perry & the orb - H.O.O. (the observer in the star house)
the odyssey - bc - figures in a landscape (st)
daniel romano - I'm not crying over you (come cry with me)
caroline mark - the cereal is the prize (the queen of vancouver island)
jenn grant - I've got your fire (the beautiful wild)
maia - a la radio (heritage)
dum dum girls - i got nothing (end of daze)
The Fugitives - Bigger Than Luck (Bigger Than Luck)
B.A. Johnston - As I am in Tim Hortons... (mission accomplished)
B.A. Johnston - bad cat sitter (mission accomplished)
whiskey chief - dyno egg (ST)
nancy sinatra - burnin' down the spark (ST)
Lisa's Hotcakes - Bullet (Hotter)
Neko Case - Things that Scare Me (Blacklisted)
Billie Jo Spears - Fever (Tarantino Experience)
the shacklefords - ain't it babe (the shacklefords sing)
normalities - pink skyscraper (hotel costes V 12)

st = self-titled  rmx = remixed 

No comments: